Thursday 12 November 2020

Starting to get a display system going!

So, yesterday was mainly spent lighting up my cheap display shelving. Command Decorating Clips and Cool White battery operated fairy lights. Not the best really but it works and the lighting is nice and bright. Took around 3 Hours to set these up.


Those large empty shelves are going to be for some of the Lego City stuff and my Technic vehicles will eventually inhabit the smaller unit as it is the perfect size for them, as the Porsche proves.

Guess I need to get working on my builds so I can start getting my displays together. That and get the vehicle shelves illuminated.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...