Thursday 5 November 2020

Lego Spiderman Mech 76146

 I was pleasantly surprised with the build on this set.  The webs for Spidey to shoot are really detailed and have a couple of options for different sizes (more than likely they will end up in something else as cobwebs but for now they are still with Spidey on the display shelf.

The mini figure the set comes with reminds me of my childhood Spiderman rather than a more recent iteration so I got a good nostalgia burst from this set.

Fun build and nicely sturdy when constructed.  The ball joints for the arms and legs make it easily posable and also keep the figure nice and sturdy and more than suitable for light play.  Like all Lego it won't handle what you would throw at a solid toy but it certainly works wellin a play environment.  Even better looks great on the shelf with the other Mech Suits.

Number Of Pieces: 152

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 30 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...