Thursday 5 November 2020

Lego Thanos Mech 76141

 Let's address the elephant in the room - why, oh why, would Thanos need a Mech Suit?  I still can't figure out why one is necessary but this build made me happy, it really does look great built and the build itself was fun.  Yes, there is some repetitive build technique as the hands etc. are all fashioned in the same way.  I think the colour for me was a big selling point, you don't see much in the gold tones so it does immediately attract you for that if nothing else.  

For the price point the size is pretty good and certainly better value than I expected - from a play and display point of view.  Even better the Thanos mini-figure is the business (and I'm nto even a mini fig collector!)

Number Of Pieces: 152

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 30 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...