Wednesday 11 November 2020

Lego Garbage Truck 60220

 I was really impressed with this vehicle.  As per usual I didn't really look at the box too closley before I purchased it so the little dumpster it comes with was a nice little build surprise.  Even better the fact that it connects to the back of the truck and actually tips in to the truck bed is a wonderful playability feature.

Nice quick build but it has a major pay off in the finished look of the vehicle and it's functionality.  Admittedly I was tempted to put the "trash" bricks in my stash rather than in the dumpster but I have been good and put them in the bin - for now anyways.

Depending on how large my planned City turns in to I may buy another couple of these just to populate it.

Number Of Pieces: 90

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.17

Build Time: 15 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...