Wednesday 11 November 2020

Lego Burger Bar Fire Rescue 60214

 This is such a high playability sets I was really suprised.  The flames behind the burger sign are fitted on hinges so you can flip them up, get the fire truck close and put them out.  The water pump extends out so you can knock the flames down.  Yes, I may be an adult but I had a lot of fun playing with this.

The downside to the build for me was all the stickers on the burger bar building.  I have done my best but they are all a little on the skew, fortunately it doesn't spoil the overall look of the completed building.  I really do like the completed building and can't wait to add it to a City Street - just have to find room to set my City Block up.

The Fire Bike is a neat addition, I can't get it to stand up on it's own but there are ways and means (it's blue and putty like!).  The Fire Truck is maybe the best bit but I am a bit of a vehicle nut so could be biased.

Overall a great build with a lot of elements that keeps you really engaged.  Even better the play options are many and a LOT of fun.

Number Of Pieces: 327

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build time: 1 Hour








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...