Monday 23 November 2020

Lego Barbecue Burn Out 60212

 This set includes two of my favourite pieces, the hot dog and the fire axe.  I have no idea why but I love these pieces.  The fact that a pocket money priced kit has 2 mini figures really pleased me as well as it really increases the play value.

I really bought this for the fact the fire engine has a little cherry picker included.  It is a really nice little build and works better than I thought so you can really raise and lower the little cabin so your fireman can get to the fire or rescue kitty from the tree.  No kitty included sadly but you can set the tree "on fire".

The barbecue piece is simply detailed but gives you an overall good look and it is easy to see what it is supposed to be.

Number Of Pieces: 64

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12

Build Time: 10 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...