Wednesday 11 November 2020

Lego Street Sweeper 60249

 I have a vague notion of creating my own Lego City and have got as far as purchasing a base to build it on but I currently have nowhere to locate it but figured why let that stop me start creating the things I want in it.

I had heard good things about this little build and when I saw it on the shelf I just had to grab it.  I am really glad that I did as it was a surprisingly fun little build and comes with some neat little accessories.  I particularly like the banana in the green dustbin - it's the little things that can make you smile.

Looks great on the temporary storage shelf and I am really looking forward to getting a city together for it to zip about in.

Number Of Pieces: 89

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 15 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...