Thursday 12 November 2020

Lego Lighthouse Of Darkness 70431

 This was such a fun build and the time just flew by as I was building.  There are so many tiny little touches included in the build and hidden features that it makes it really interesting to construct.  My particular favorite is the hidden crab under the dock and the disappearing bat.

Nicely sized structure when completed and it looks great on the display shelf.  If you are building for play this has a load of functionality and is actually quite impressive.  I have no idea what the interaction with the app is liek as I haven't downloaded it, I'm happy enough with the set as it is without going down the augmented reality route.

Comes with perhaps my favourite mini figure - the Lego Skeleton, I just love those guys.  You also have the option to make a couple of the characters possessed and, as I am doing the build, they definitely got the spooky treatment.

Number Of Pieces: 540

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 1.5 Hours








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...