Thursday 5 November 2020

Lego Iron Man Mech 76140

 I will admit I hadn't seen this mech suit at all, it was the other half who brought it to my attention (mainly because of the price point).  After reading the description and the dimensions of the completed Mech Suit I decided that I would keep my eyes open for the suits in this range.  Not sure why as we don't have many of the Marvel range but they definitely ticked my "I want" box.

The build was surprisingly complex with lots of different techniques to create the hands and legs/feet and it was really enjoyable.  The use of larger moulded pieces means that some bits come together much quicker than you would imagine.  Nice and sturdy once built as well so great for play.

Number of Pieces: 148

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 30 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...