Saturday 14 November 2020

Lego Shrimp Shack Attack 70422

 Like all the Hidden Side builds this one gave me an awful lot of pleasure with the build process.  I particularly liked that the there are actual shutters over the Shrimp Shack's windows.  Admittedly they are not roller shutters and just lift up but, hey, shutters are shutters and they make this adult builder incredibly happy.  Couple this with a ton of detail in the little back diner area where the cook lives and you have a winning set.

Quite a nice bit of space on the outside so plenty of spaces to click your mini figures - always important if your display space isn't really minifigure friendly.  Mine definitely isn't and I hate having to stick them down with the blue coloured putty (you know the one).  No need to do that with this one as you can get all the figures either in the included vehicle or on the base itself.

The signage looks great and the large tower that forms the main backbone of the sign is a new moulded piece to me.  Works well too and looks pretty impressive when completed.

Love the little spooky touches and I couldn't resist making some of my figures in to the possessed mini figures.  I just like the yellowy lime green colour of them I suppose.

Number Of Pieces: 578

Approximate Price Per Piece: RETIRED PRODUCT

Build Time: 1.75 Hours







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...