Monday 23 November 2020

Lego Police Dog Unit 60241

 This is a great little set and much better than I anticipated.  To be honest I really only got this for the dog figure that it comes with.  The actual vehicle is blocky and gives me that nostalgic Lego feel and I can see how it is great for small hands to play with.  Because it is built with larger moulded pieces it is wonderfully sturdy and all printed pieces so no fiddly stickers.

The inclusion of a little window to rob is a nice touch for gameplay.

Number Of Pieces: 67

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.13

Build Time: 5 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...