Thursday 12 November 2020

Lego Wrecked Shrimp Boat 70419

 This is only my second build from the Hidden Side Lego theme and I absolutely loved it.  There is just something about these sets that is incredibly fun to build and I can't but my finger on what it is but I suspect it has something to do with the fact the sets are designed to have alternate looks - spooky and non-spooky - so there is a lot going on right from the get go.  Whatever the reason I am loving this particular range.

Although I forgot to get a photograph of it the boat itself does split in half, after all it is a wrecked boat.  It is linked by 2 Technic pins so connecting and disconnecting is straightforward.  Personally I like leaving it complete on my display.

You have the option for a standard ship's captain or a ghostly one - as you can see from the photos I went with the ghoulish version.  I love the ghoul minifigure versions and am currently marginally mad at The Boy because his builds from the range he has gone with the standard figure options.

Definitely a great buy whether you are going to play with it or display it.  I am a very happy AFOL!

Number Of Pieces: 310

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 1 Hour





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...