Monday 23 November 2020

Lego Police Station 60246

 First things first, lets talk about the Light and Sound Brick that comes with the kit.  I absolutely love this feature and I will readily admit that I kept pressing it and setting it off whilst I was building because it made me extraordinarily happy.  This set also has a light brick that powers the searchlight mounted on top of the building which I thought was a fun touch.

The mechanism for the jail break is really well thought through and I was really excited by it.  So much so I even took that piece upstairs to demonstrate to my adult son.  Yeah, late middle aged on paper only!

The station itself is a modular build that snaps together with technic pins so there is some ability to switch the look up.  Also, the look of it really reminds me of our local Police Centre - all blocky and glass fronted.  Overall, I really like how it looks.

Plenty of mini figures included and not just for your police force but also some bad guys.  This gives the set wonderful playability without having to get any additional bits and pieces - although this is Lego so you can never just stop at one set.  Best one has to be the bulldog though - he is wonderfully snuffly looking.

The build was fun and some different techniques used in different sections.  A few stickers but most are quite large and make up the interior decoration of the station and a few on the vehicles.

Number Of Pieces: 743

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12

Build Time: 2.25 Hours














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...