Saturday 14 November 2020

Lego Newbury Subway 70430

 I don't know what it is with the Hidden Side Theme but the handful of builds I have done have all been really fun and kept me completely engaged.  This is one of the smaller kits but it is still highly detailed and gives a great completed effect.  The subway carriage itself is a particularly nice touch.

The major problem with this set is the sheer number of stickers that it comes with.  I detest adding stickers as my fat fingers really struggle placing them nice and straight.  This didn't stop me from trying to attach them but I have to admit a lot of it looks a mess.

Plenty of places to attach your figures and I like that there is a little plank you fit that is perfect for leaning the bike against which really helps with display.

Number Of Pieces: 348

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 45 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...