Monday 23 November 2020

Lego Police Patrol Car 60239

 This is a great looking car and I am tempted to get another three or four to make up a proper fleet of vehicles to go with my Police Station.  The jury is still out on that decision though.

The build was really fun and went together nice and quickly but I can see how for a young builder it would present some nice challenges and leave them feeling really proud of themselves for completing it.  They will probably only need help with the stickers (yes, stickers!)

Sturdy when built and should give a lot of play value.  The roof of the car easily lifts off to place your cop mini figure inside and then clips back in to place.  No issues with it accidentally coming off during transportation or zooming it round the table making brum brum noises.  Hey, I may be an adult in year numbers but my child always wins.

Number Of Pieces: 92

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11

Build Time: 15 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...