Monday 30 November 2020

Lego Zane's Mino Creature 71719

 The centrepiece of this set is definitely the mech creature.  The build was interesting and surprisingly didn't feel repetitive despite the obvious need to make two of the front and rear legs.  Normally after making one I find the second one a bit boring but that wasn't the case in this build as the techniques used are interesting and very effective.  The way the head is tensioned to the body is very simple but strangely impressive and really helps the look of the finished creature.

The set goes in with the board game feature and there are a separate set of instructions that show how to play.  However, as the bulk of this build is the creature with just a couple of separate scenery bits that seem to make up the game I can't help but feel that is a bit of an add on designed to market the kit as an add on.  Despite that it was well worth the time spent building and the money spent on the set.  The mech creature is incredible and he looks great on my display next to the Destiny's Bounty.

Plenty of mini figures included too which made me happy - even though I am not a mini figure collector I still enjoy it when I get a good range of them to play with.

Number Of Pieces: 616

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 1.75 Hours








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...