Tuesday 24 November 2020

Lego Wrecking Ball 75976

 Okay, cards on the table, I only purchased this set for the hamster mini figure.  He is just SO darned cute how could I possibly resist him?  The Overwatch theme isn't really my thing - I am aware of the game but have never played it and have no inclination to.  Another plus point is that it works well to balance out the ship from Lego Movie 2 as it is a similar size and shape so just makes my shelving display look a bit better.

Some nice building techniques are used in this set and I did enjoy the build.  A few stickers do need to be placed (or discarded if that's your thing) but there is a large printed piece included and I am eternally relieved that I didn't have to use a sticker for that piece.  That would have been a real disaster.

My particular favourite with this completed product is the mechanism for the hatch.  Works really well to raise and lower Hammond out of what is the cockpit and I did fiddle with it a lot and it works smoothly every single time.  I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to position the legs so it will stand on the shelf for display, I did expect it to be a bit unsteady but it really isn't.

Overall, a great kit that was fun to build and HAMMOND!

Number Of Pieces: 227

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 45 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...