Sunday 29 November 2020

Lego Bugatti Chiron 42083

 

First things first, we need to talk about the packaging.  I was completely blown away when I opened this box up as it is all sectioned up in to individual boxes which are then printed to make up a view of the actual vehicle this set is based on.  Even better, you can change the boxes up to make up a rear view.  The inside of the box lid is also printed with concept drawings of various Bugatti vehicles.  Simply gorgeous packaging that I will be keeping intact and not folding down for flat storage.

As anticipated the build itself is complex and you really need to concentrate.  So much so I spent 4 Days constructing this vehicle and really immersing myself in the whole build experience.  The upshot of this was that I had no functionality issues when it was built and the drive train seems to work well with the gearing.  There are some tricky sections where you have to work from underneath - so much so my husband asked if I wanted him to build me an inspection pit.

I cannot say enough good about this set.  I was so disappointed to finally finish the build and I would happily start it all over again right now with the hugest grin on my face.  Definitely one for the Lego Addict though as it is not going to be quick to construct no matter how experienced you are and it WILL challenge you.  I was so impressed with how it all went together I actually took progress pictures of how each box broke down in to construction.

Box 1 - 3 Hours Total



Box 2 - 4 Hours Total



Box 3 - 3 Hours Total



Box 4 - 2.25 Hours Total



Box 5 - 2 Hours Total



Box 6 - 0.75 Hours Total




Number Of Pieces: 3599

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 15 Hours




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...