Monday 23 November 2020

Lego City

 I think I have a problem with Lego City kits, especially the fire and police themed sets.  I don't know why but I keep buying all these different configurations of these themes so I have ended up with quite a few of them:


Apologies for the messy display.  At the moment I am trying to figure out where I could do a tabletop display and how big to make it, how to lay it out.  So, for now they are all just crammed on to a shelf with no real rhyme or reason to the layout.


More disturbingly, I still have quite a bit to build from the City theme and I have no idea where it is going to live.  Talk about first world problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...