Wednesday 11 November 2020

Lego Police Helicopter Transport 60244

 The one thing I really liked on this completed set is that the pull "cord" for the helicopter has it's own little storage place within the flatbed of the transporter.  It tucks flat and snug and the helicopter sits on top of it and it looks really neat and tidy.

The problem is that I could not get the helicopter to fly correctly.  It seems to be front heavy when you have the minifigure in and constantly just nosedives in to the floor.  Fortunately, the helicopter build is really sturdy so it did not break apart - even though I kept trying to fly it.

The vehicles themselves are really fun builds and will make a great addition to my Lego City when I finally get around to setting aside space for one.  I really like the transporter and the police bike (even if the bike will not stand up on it's own).  The little buggy is pretty cool as well and the red really pops against the white and blue of the rest of the kit.

Overall this is a decent police set, just a pity the helicopter would not fly for me.

Number Of Pieces: 317

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.13

Build Time: 1 Hour





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...