Thursday 5 November 2020

Lego War Machine Buster 76124

 First off, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the Marvel range but I had the mech suits and figured this would look good on the display shelf next to them.  To be honest it looks okay but somehow it seems lesser than the Iron Man and Thanos Mech Suits.  Certainly not a favourite.

The build itself was uninspiring.  I don't know if I just wasn't in the right head space for building that day or if it was the fact I was building on the couch instead of my usual location but it felt more like a chore than the fun it usually is.  Some repetition in the build but I expected that because you know going in that building physical features is going to result in some repeating of steps.

Fairly fragile when built so how it will stand up to play I'm not too sure.  The limbs are ball jointed so do have flexibility and should stay in place fairly well.

Good range of mini figures included which is the only saving grace for the kit for me.  I'm sure if you really like the Marvel Avengers range that you will enjoy this far more than I did.

Number Of Pieces: 362

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 1.5 Hours





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...