Wednesday 11 November 2020

Lego Ice-Cream Truck 30253

 STICKER ALERT:  There are a LOT of stickers in this little kit and I felt compelled to fit them as they are, in my opinion, necessary to get the finished look.  Sadly, my sticker game is not the greatest (as you can see from my pictures they are invariably wonky).

Other than the sticker issue I really enjoyed this build and loved the little details.  You get a couple of ice cream cones and ice lollies to put in the truck.  Add in the minifigures (love the skateboard and the dog in particular) with their goodies and it is a great little kit.

Love the colours used for the truck and it really does emulate an ice cream truck really well.  The build was straightforward and even though it is small there are lots of fun detailing and gave me cause to make excited squeaks whilst building.

Definitely a great addition to any City set up or display shelf.  Sadly mine is shelf bound for the time being but one day there WILL be a City, yes, there will

Number Of Pieces: 200

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 35 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...