Thursday 5 November 2020

Lego Iron Man Hulkbuster Vs. A.I.M. Agent 76164

 The Hulkbuster is, in my opinion, probably the worst Iron Man suit.  I only purchased this kit as I already had the Mech Suits for Thanos and Iron Man and really loved the way they looked and wanted to add to the display.  To be honest, this was quite disappointing.

First off the mini figures it comes with look great.  The A.I.M. agent with the hover pack refuses to stand up on his own unless on a base plate so that annoyed me, he is just too unbalanced to stand on a flat surface.  You do get 2 additional Iron Man suited mini figures so they can go in the Hall Of Armoury that The Boy built.

The build itself was that worst of all things, boring.  I genuinely did not enjoy it at all.  Not helped by the fact I only really bought it to flesh out a display shelf and didn't really like the kit look.  I was also relegated to couch building as the table was being hogged by The Boy on his first big build.

On the whole, not a great kit for me.  If you really like the Marvel Avengers range then you will probably enjoy both the build and the look of the finished product.  For me this range is missing that "something" and having built this I can't say my views have changed.

Number Of Pieces: 456

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 2 Hours





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...