Thursday 12 November 2020

Lego Fire Station 60215

 I am a little bit torn with this kit.  Whilst it was an enjoyable build and has a lot of play value it did feel a lot smaller than I anticipated and there is a tinge of disappointment there.  Not sure why I thought it would be quite a large completed piece but I definitely did and it is actually pretty small.

There is a lot going on in the kit though and I like the fact that you get a little jet ski and a drone.  The Fire Truck that comes with it is a great build and looks great completed and is really the saviour of this kit.  Whilst the building gives you a garage and a couple of offices it is fairly basic but does have play value.  The garage roller door does work properly and the fire truck does fit nicely through it.

The play value is great with this one and you can even run training sessions for your firefighters as it comes with a little fenced off area for that purpose.

Number Of Pieces: 509

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12

Build Time: 1.5 Hours











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...