Thursday 22 October 2020

Lego The Rise Of Voldemort 75965

 Nice to see a Goblet Of Fire based kit, and I was pleasantly surprised by the little details in this kit.  I'm not really a fan of little kits but decided that for the sake of completeness I should just go ahead and get the Harry Potter ones.  In the case of this one I am SO glad I did.

Loads of little details from the book/film.  I think my favourite has to be Peter Pettigrew's silver hand; an unexpected and wonderful touch.  This was one of the first sets where the mini figures really improve the actual kit, to be honest it is all about the figures rather than the setting.

Number Of Pieces: 184

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11

Build Time: 45 minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...