Sunday 25 October 2020

Lego Ocean Mini-Submarine 60263

 This is perfect for little hands that are ready to transition from the bulkier Duplo pieces.  Not too involved to build but introduces some of the basic techniques.  LOTS of play value from the created kit as well.

For me this is worth it for the Hammerhead Shark alone, I haven't seen that moulded figure in any of the current Ocean Exploration kits so that made this one a no brainer.  Even better, I found I really liked this one man sub when it was finished and it works well with the other underwater kits I have.

Number Of Pieces: 41

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.22

Build Time: 5 Minutes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...