Thursday 29 October 2020

Lego Brick Headz: Halloween Ghost 40351

 I have recently become completely obsessed with the Brick Headz and seeing as I had the Haunted House to build I figured that was a good excuse to expand my meagre collection; cue Ghosty Poo being added.

As with all the Brick Headz there is something really thrilling about watching them come together from a rectangular blob to something instantly recognisable.  I hadn't realised with this one that the Ghost itself sat in a little scene.  Love the Jack-O-Lantern piece.

Quick and fun build.  Certainly adds a little something to a Seasonal display.

Number Of Pieces: 136

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 20 Minutes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...