Tuesday 27 October 2020

Lego Boba Fett Helmet 75277

 The pack art really does not do this helmet justice at all.  To be fair, neither do my photos but I suck at lighting etc..  This looks really incredible built and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall size of it, approximately 1/3 of life size.

The build itself reminded me quite a bit of the techniques used in the Brick Headz kits, which is not a bad thing.  I was dreading adding the raised sections to form the outer layer to the base but it all went smoothly with no pop offs when pressing down to connect and no need to glue to hold things in place.

I really liked that the instructions use strange coloured bricks to help you figure out the spatials - particularly for slotting the external "plates" in to place.  Makes it really simple to figure out where everything sits.

Number Of Pieces: 625

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 1.5 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...