Thursday 22 October 2020

Lego Aragog's Lair 75950

 I was really pleased with the finished look of this little kit.  Aragog is really the centre piece and he looks really great when built.  I did worry he might be a little bit too fragile to play with when built but he was surprisingly sturdy.  Posing him is a little fiddly as each leg is individually mobile so takes a bit of fiddling to get him to balance on his own but really worth it.

The scene that comes with Aragog is basically just a tree but it does have lots of little pre-moulded spiders to add to your other scenes.  This made me happy because I could leave a little trail from the Great Hall to the forest I sort of have built in my display case.

Number of Pieces: 157

Price Per Piece: RETIRED KIT

Build Time: 30 Minutes

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...