Sunday 25 October 2020

Lego Expecto Patronum 75945

 So, tiny kit and not really what I would normally go for.  However, having completed the larger Wizarding World builds I decided I might as well go for completion so picked this kit up.

This is worth it for the mini figures alone.  I love the Lego representation of the Dementors and this kit comes with two of the beauties.  The stag Patronus of Harry's is actually pretty neat but more or less premoulded which at least means it stands up okay.  That is a problem I have with the minifigures when they don't have a base plate to stand on but I'll figure it out.  Also comes with a Harry Potter and a Sirius Black figure.  

As you would expect from such a low number of pieces the build is really quick but the trees are nicely detailed and do add to the look.  Pretty please with how it looks and the way in which it can be separated out and used to enahnce an existing Harry Potter display.

Number Of Pieces: 121

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.17

Build Time: 0.5 Hours




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...