Thursday 29 October 2020

Lego Dinosaur Fossil 21320

 I have been eyeing this kit up for a month or so and decided the time was right to get it and build it.  Definitely not one that would be hanging out in my stash for a while, in fact it probably only had to wait a fortnight until work pressures eased so I could build again.

First off, I expected these to be rigid models when completed but they are pretty well articulated which allows them to be posed a little bit on your display.  Also the models look much better in person than they do on the pack art - always a bonus.  My favourite is the Pteranadon although Lego Sapiens always gives me a chuckle.

You would think that a set like this would have no stickers.  Well, you would be wrong.  Sadly all the name plates are created via stickers which was a bit of a downer but I got over myself and attached them.

Surprisingly large when completed they are definitely a statement piece.  I knwo that the images show dimensions but until you have them built you don't realise how impressive they look.  Just keep them out of sunlight unless you want a weathered look to your bony builds.

Number Of Pieces: 910

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 2.5 Hours









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...