Sunday 25 October 2020

Lego Underwater Robot 31090

 Not one of my favourite kits and I only bought this because I wanted the stingray creature that is included.  Normally with the 3 in 1 sets I end up buying more than one so I can do the additional builds but with this one I already have a number of submarines and the ancillary builds just didn't interest me.  So, just bought the one and figured the robot will look okay next to my Exploration Base.

He not only looks okay he actually looks pretty cool.  One of those unusual occassions where the box art actually makes the figure look worse than it actually builds to.  I really love my little robot guy and the fact his "claw" works to grasp things is a nice bonus.  The stingray that I bought the set for is everything I hoped it would be and holds up well against my other deep sea creatures.

The robot is a fun build and looks well on the shelf with the other underwater items.  Definitely a great robot for playing as he is really articulated well.

Number Of Pieces: 207

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 40 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...