Sunday 25 October 2020

Lego Hogwart's Room Of Requirement 75966

 I was thoroughly enchanted by this little set.  There are so many little details included that it really is packed with iconic images from the films.  Even has the otter and hare patronuses which I wasn't expecting (note to self, check the pack pictures!).  My favourite pieces are the sliding door which was a new build technique to me and the wooden training dummy.  He looks really good and is a good blend of Lego styling and the film styling.

Plenty of details from the Decrees mounted on the wall outside (even though they were in the main hallway outside the dining hall in both the books and the films and the room of requirement is down a corridor near the boy's toilets - yes, I am a Potter Nerd) to the little blue blasts for casting the expelliarmus spell.

Quick but fun build and works well with the existing Wizarding World kits.

Number Of Pieces: 193

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 0.5 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...