Tuesday 27 October 2020

Lego D-0 75278

 I think my favourite thing about this item is the microfigure of D-0 on the information plaque.  I don't know why it just makes me smirk every time I see it.  That's not to say I don't like the finished model because I was surprised by how detailed he is and how good he looks on my display but the microfigure is where this set is at for me.

The build is a good range of techniques.  I particularly liked the build for the wheel that D-0 uses to get around.  From the pack pictures I expected this to be one pre-moulded piece but no, you build it from scratch and then wrap it around and attach it to the display base.  Easy to do and it all went together smoothly (apart from the closures at the end of the rods which took some "easing") which surprised me, when I first saw the technique for the wheel I was expecting to have a hard time.  Glad I was wrong!

Only 1 sticker in the kit but it is the information for the plaque so you really need to get it right first time.  Because it is such a large sticker I found it quite easy to place (for once).

Number Of Pieces: 519

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.13

Build Time: 1.25 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...