Thursday 29 October 2020

Lego Mighty Dinosaurs 31058

 Yes, I did it again, I bought multiples of a set so I could make all the builds and display them together.  In the case of these the decision was made because the figures are the same creatures as the ones in the Dinosaur Fossils Ideas set.  These are about 3/4 the size of the skeletons so I had to juggle my display a little bit but they certainly add to it.

All three builds come with their own instruction booklet in the box so nice and easy to work through at your own pace.  Some different techniques used in each build but quite a few articulated pieces so there is definitely posing fun to be had with these guys.  My favourite is the Pteranadon because of the posability.

Definitely a good set for young builders and it will introduce them to lots of new techniques.  Heck, it introduced me to some new techniques and definitely opened some new possibilities up.

Number Of Pieces: 174

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time:
Tyrannosaurus Rex - 25 Minutes
Pteranadon - 20 Minutes
Triceratops - 15 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...