Sunday 25 October 2020

Lego Ocean Exploration Base 60265

 First off, this little set really reminded me of the James Cameron Film The Abyss and as it is one of my all time favourite films the chance to build my own deep sea base was a no brainer.

Each of the three habitat pods seperates off from the base so you could, theoretically, use them as vehicles or simply place them how and where you want.  Personally I've kept mine on the base as I liek the cohesive look.  Works well for display with the included research sub and the other sub kits in the City range.

Loved the little diving mini figures, even if the fins mean they don't stand on a stud base but they do sit so mine are being lazy and sitting down on the display.

Fun build and some interesting techniques and large moulded pieces that give a clean finish.

Number Of Pieces: 497

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11

Build Time: 1.5 Hours





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...