Thursday 29 October 2020

Lego Brick Headz: Halloween Witch 40272

 I got this figure to help round out my little Lego Hallowe'en display and I hadn't realised that it is a complete little scene in its own right.  I really only saw the main Brick Headz figure and went "mine".  The witch actually comes with a broomstick and cauldron as well as some other bits and pieces.

This is a fairly standard Brick Headz build so you start with building a rectangle that the features are then attached to.  Such a simple idea but super effective.  I really liked the blend of tiles used for the outer as they give depth as well as detailing.  Not too sure about the Elphaba vibes she gives off with the green face but other than that super pleased with how it turned out.

Number Of Pieces: 151

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 25 Minutes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...