Wednesday 28 October 2020

Lego 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T

 Sadly, my favourite part of this kit is actually the lighting rig.  I spent a good 20 minutes playing with it when it was built.  The functionality of it is great and was a nice touch to this kit and could easily be used with any race car sets.

The look of the cars is okay, they remind me a little bit of the 1970s blockier Lego figures.  However, you have the option to make the black car supercharged and have the cooler unit poking out of the bonnet.  This is the option I went with as I prefer it over the flat bonnet look.

Both cars sit one minifigure and you get a third one in the kit that acts as the race starter.  Again you get a spanner for one of the figures to hold which also doubles as a tyre remover.  Yes, I do overly love that feature.

Overall this is a great looking set when built and the cars are definitely sturdy enough to play with (I know, the husband and I have both had a little tabletop play with them).

Number Of Pieces: 478

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 1.5 Hours









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...