Wednesday 28 October 2020

Lego Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 70423

 This is my first build from the Hidden Side kits that we own.  The Boy has built most of them because we agreed to share but I bagsied this one for myself - I love building the vehicles so much and was intrigued as to how this one would go together compared to other buses I have made.

This was surprisingly fun to build.  I particularly like that some of the figures give you the option to do them as regular minifigures or take the spookier option.  The colour of the spooky ones is a sort of neon lime green that I think is really effective.  As you can see from the photographic evidence I chose to use 2 of the spooky options for this build and then made them attack the bus.  Well, Lego does mean "Play Well" after all and there should be no age limit on play.

The Command Module slides neatly in to the rear of the bus to make a complete vehicle or you can pull it out for playability.  Not a lot of room inside the bus and you can't really play inside it as is, you do need to strip it down.  Decent sized build and certainly looks like the kind of yellow school bus you see in movies.

I really need to download the App and try it out but still haven't got around to it.  We have several of these kits built already so it seems a sensible option but haven't gone there yet.  For now, these are just display items.

Number Of Pieces: 689

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 2 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...