Wednesday 28 October 2020

Lego 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895

 For me this is the classic Porsche shape and getting this kit was a no-brainer.  Just something about those headlights that does it for me.

The build itself was interesting and used some techniques I had not come across with other car builds I've done.  Admittedly, it could just be I haven't been paying attention properly before.  I really enjoyed building this and liked that the internal parts are anything other than white so figuring out where you are on the "map" was relatively simple.

Seats just one minifigure which comes in the kit.  I do like that the spanner that come for your minifigure makes a handy tool for removing the wheels.  Not just decorative but functional - especially as my minifigures always sit inside my cars for display.

Number Of Pieces: 180

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 1 Hour




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...