Sunday 25 October 2020

Lego Ocean Exploration Submarine 60364

 The box art is what drew me to this kit, the fact it had such a good price point for what looked like a really stylish kit was just a bonus.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any other underwater kits so this one led to a whole world of expenditure.

Strangely once built my favourite bit isn't the submarine itself but rather the little cave with the hidden Angler Fish.  Yes, the glow in the dark works but you need to let him get a bit of light once you take him out of the box to charge him up.  The mechanism to move him is a super simple strut but it is effective and does what you need it to.

The included mini figures easily fit in the submarine so you can really get some fun play with this one.  Admittedly mine just sits of the shelf as a dust trap with all the other underwater sets.  The submarine does look good built and I love the fact the engines all have moveable turbines for added manoeuverability.  Throw in some functional grab hooks and you can really explore what the deep sea has to offer.

Number Of Pieces: 286

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 40 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...