Wednesday 28 October 2020

Lego Race Truck 42104

 This is one of those sets that I just had to buy twice because both builds looked so good on the pack art.  To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that it stated "pull back action" when I bought them so that was a nice little bonus for me when they were built.  Yes, the husband and I have held races on the dining table with both vehicles and accompanying vocal effects.

Fairly standard Technic builds using familiar techniques but producing two very different looks.  My favourite is the Race Car, just because of the end product look.  I also liked that the kit comes with a couple of different starting line markers, just adds to the overall look when built.

Nicely sized finished vehicles that look good on display as well as being very playable.  Good kit to begin with if you have not previously tried Technic builds.  Gives you a bit of a primer to see if this style works for you.

Number Of Pieces: 227

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time:
Race Truck - 1 Hour
Race Car - 1 Hour








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...