Tuesday 27 October 2020

Lego Stormtrooper Helmet 75276

 Sticker warning!  Yes, there are a stickers on this kit, mainly for the detailing on the side fins of the helmet.  Nothing too onerous but I loathe adding stickers.  I did consider leaving them off but decided to woman up and just go for it.  Glad I did as they do enhance the finish.

I didn't realise when I built it that I had the faceplate one stud too low so he looks a little off in my poor photos.  As soon as I took him upstairs to add to my display I realised so cue sitting on the bed and taking him apart and fixing my mistake.

Finishes out at around 1/3 life size so a substantial display piece that looks really great on my shelving.  Very happy with the build techniques used, especially the use of bright bricks to help you when placing bits together and for making sure you are on the right face.

Number Of Pieces: 647

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 1.75 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...