Tuesday 27 October 2020

Lego Brick Headz: Mandalorian and The Child 75317

 I am new to the whole Brick Headz arena but having completed the freebie with the Diagon Alley set I was eager to get more of them.  These could definitely become an obsession as I have yet to be disappointed with them.

This twin pack really does NOT disappoint.  Like all Brick Headz the build is fun and really opens your eyes about different techniques you can employ to get the required finish.  Even better they look wonderful on display and are small enough to move around and fill shelf gaps rather than taking up lots of room.  

I thought that The Child would be my favourite of the pack but no, Mandalorian really looks the business and is definitely the highlight of the kit.  True to both the character and the overall aesthetic of the Brick Headz range.

Number Of Pieces: 295

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time:
Mandalorian - 35 Minutes
The Child - 30 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...