Thursday 24 September 2020

Lego McLaren Senna 75892

 This was a great build.  Very nicely detailed although that does mean a lot of tiny pieces but, even worse, a heck of a lot of stickers.  My sticker game is extremely weak but I persevered as they really add something to the finished model and I'm glad I did as I think it looks really great built up.  Not too sure about the grey colour but it does mean the orange trim really pops.

The inclusion of the wind tunnel turbine is a fun addition and the fan really turns which is nice for playing.  Plays like a standard mini car and seems reasonably sturdy.  although I did only push it around the table making strange "brmm, brmm" noises.  Yes, I know I'm supposedly an adult but why stop playing and having fun?

Number Of Pieces: 219

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 1 Hour




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...