Thursday 3 September 2020

Lego Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge 75946

 The main focus of this kit is the dragon itself.  I have to admit it is a great looking dragon that is truly poseable.  The problem I have is the spines on the head kept falling out every time I posed him.  Not a massive problem for me as it is ultimately going in my display cabinet with the rest of my Lego Wizarding World Of Harry Potter constructions.  In fact, I only really got this because I am up to date with the larger builds and decided to start getting the smaller kits for completeness sake.

I did like the reproduction of the challenge tent, especially as it folds away so looks just like a little square until you open it up.  Even have the little cot where they treat Cedric Diggory for his burns from his attempt at the challenge.

Apart from the spine shedding it does have loads of play value.

Number of Pieces: 265

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11

Build Time: 1 Hour




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...