Thursday 24 September 2020

Lego Nissan GT-R NISMO 76896

 Although I don't drive I have a thing about cars, no idea why but I do.  My previous exerience with Lego cars was they were blocky and not particularly realistic looking but that goes back to the early 1980s (how I wish I still had those kits!) and things have certainly moved on a long way.

When the other half saw this one he immediately wanted it cos the GT-R was one of his favoured vehicles in a computer game (he did say which one but I can't remember now).  I have to admit when I saw the box images I was keen to build it as it did look really good.  Have to admit, I was NOT disappointed in the finished product.  Nice and roomy for your mini figures and easy to get them in and out too which did surprise me.

As expected the build instructions are nice and clear and the bricks fit together super easily.  Only real downside for me was the number of stickers (some of them are really small and fiddly) but that's because I genuinely suck at placing them.

Would be a good kit for younger builders as well as car enthusiasts.

Number Of Pieces: 298

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 1.25 Hours




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...