Wednesday 2 September 2020

Lego Attack On The Burrow 75980

To date this has to be one of my favourite Lego Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Kits that I've built.  There are so many little details included in The Burrow that I was constantly going "oooohhhhh" as I built it.  My particular favourite is the fireplace because you can change it from orange flames to green flames for when they use those all important pinches of Floo Powder.

The only downsides to it that I could find where the number of stickers included with the kit - I have sausage fingers and trying to put stickers on accurately just doesn't happen so my builds never look as good as they could.  The second one (and final) was that the clock is a standard clock and not the magical one detailed in the books and films.

 I thoroughly enjoyed the build from start to finish and was actually quite disappointed when I finished it.  There is a lot of play value with all the little rooms and included figures but you need to be careful as it is a little fragile unless you glue it together as you build.

Number Of Pieces: 1047

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 33/4 Hours








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...