Thursday 3 September 2020

Lego Quidditch Match 75956

 I loved the bright colours of the towers for the supporters but kept putting off purchasing this kit as I thought it was going to be a repetitive build.  Not so, each tower is built slightly differently which surprised me in a very good way.

Even better, you can attach Oliver Wood to a clear plastic strut that allows him to properly guard the hoops.  Yes, I sat controlling Mr Wood whilst the other half flicked tiny scrunched up paper balls at the hoops.  I am pleased to report nothing got past me (but that could have just been because his aim was atrocious).

Lots of little details on the build that surprised me.  You can even fly through the Gryffindor tower.

Number Of Pieces: 500

Average Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...