Tuesday 8 September 2020

Lego Desert Pokey 71363

 This kit looks really great when built.  Not very adaptable as it is really just the main caterpillar type figure - I know he has a name but I can't for the life of me think what it is.  During the build (by my 28 year old son) we did worry that it would be very unstable as the point of this element is that you knock the blocks out of the enemy to defeat him.  Turns out there is a little track running up the back of the base that the blocks rest against and it keeps them fairly stable, even when moving it on the table.

Love that you get a Monty Mole figure with it too.

The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app.  Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died.

Number Of Pieces: 180

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 30 Minutes 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...